Re: BSG Deconstructs Kenny

----- Original Message ----- From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>

> In case you missed it, both the Boston Herald and Boston Globe both
carried
> startling comments this morning from Kenny Anderson about his bleak
> situation in Boston. You can read the quotes by clicking on either of
those
> links; basically, Kenny was saying that he wasn't griping, but he doesn't
> believe Boston is the right situation for him anymore. Oh, really?

I would only add that Kenny's biggest problem, according to this fan who has
absolutely no actual knowledge of the situation, is that he's lazy.  He's
lazy about his off-season regimen and he's lazy about playing hard all the
time.  He doesn't push the ball hard all the time because it's too much
effort.  If that's not bad enough, his laziness rubs off on the rest of the
team.  He was absolutely the wrong veteran to add to a team of young,
enthusiastic players.  He did seem to make a genuine effort to be prepared
for the '99-'00 season, and it paid off.  He played in 82 games, penetrated
and shot the ball well, but still didn't exactly push the ball.  If he would
do that every year, we could live with him, even though he'd still be way
over-priced.  But he won't, probably until August 2002, when he realizes
that his performance in the coming season could make a difference of
millions of dollars to the rest of his career.

Jim