Yao Ming...

Got to see Shaolin Sharks game on ESPN Asia, and, jeez, this Yao Ming is
good!  I thought he's all height and very overated but he's really got a
good shot of being in the top 3 overall in this coming draft if he joins the
draft.  He has quick inside moves and has power(well, opposing centers are
smaller in their league) but any bskball fan can really tell he's got the
great tools and skills to be competitive in the NBA.  He's definitely better
than Shawn Bradley, Bol, or Muresan!!!  This guy could even hit the 3ball
regularly and his shooting stance and release looks fundamentally sound than
Walker's jumpshot (no offense coz I know Walker's  is very effective
nowadays).  All I am saying is that for a young and gigantic kid from China,
he's incredibly skilled, fast and graceful and fundamentally sound.  Whoever
gets him in the lottery has a gem in the making...he could be the next
surprise talent like Ilgauskas or better.