re: Tinsley

I saw Tinsley's second half last night.  He was good, especially when
he drove full-court to lay almost-in the winning basket.  He just
missed it.  But his passing and outside shooting and getting into the
lane and unselfishness are good enough.  His composure is fine.  I
have some doubts, but I think he had a great first half of a senior
year and faded mainly because his teammates couldn't step up with him
(they needed production from two excellent freshmen and didn't get it
down the stretch).  I think he will be able to step it up with better
competition.  I'd still go with him at 10.  He has the body, the cool,
and real talent.  Then add Haywood or the best player/swingman next.

Enjoying the tournament; got most of them right yesterday.  Missed on
Ia. State, Ga., Ind., and Arkansas.  Cheers,  Gene