Re: BSG Says Walker Out Of Control

> But back to the Webber thing... why do you assume Toine will be another
> Webber? Maybe he's another Derrick Coleman.

The Antoine-Coleman analogy always ticks me off because, DC is a very talented
basketball post player, but he is the last person on earth I would compare
Antoine too. Coleman lacks any semblance of heart or competitive fire. There are
no "warning signs" of that also happening to Antoine Walker, to put it very
mildly. Yet it seems DC is one of the first name mentioned by the "Toine is a
cancer, Toine is the most hated person in basketball" crowd of uninformed
national scribes. They are probably mentioned in the same breath a lot more
often than Toine v. Webber (even if  the fact that Toine outplays Webber
head-to-head at least establishes some kind of basis for that comparison). There
is no basis to compare DC with Toine. DC with Webber, maybe.

****