RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V8 #83

Patience, people. We have two very talented players to build around. We
obviously need to make good decisions on draft day, but what's really hurt
us is not picking up good veteran talent in the offseason with our exemption
slots. Randy Brown was a decent start, but Chris Carr hasn't done squat all
year, for example.

Trade idea: how about VP and a low #1 pick for Dale Davis after the season?
Davis doesn't like it there and would be the perfect unselfish big body we
need, and Portland would get a hardworking bruiser to lay a body on Shaq
when necessary, plus a #1 that probably isn't all that valuable anyway. Just
a thought.