No Subject

Out of point guard they need someone who can score,  break folks down off the
dribble and play good defense. They don't need a "pure" point guard. But
someone  like that guy from Toronto Pitino wanted.  They could also use a
stud point guard to replace Kenny. Herren, Brown and Palacio are all decent
back-up material, IMHO.

They also need a good shooting guard, perhaps they could find a tweener player
to fill both roles. I think they should use their picks to pick up these
players.
That's a spot you can fill. The chances of getting a stud center are pretty
darn low,
unless the get lucky with some foreign guy.

I think Walker Pierce and your Blount/Battie/Potapenko combo is good enough,
depending on who we get in the back court. I wouldn't trade Walker or Pierce
for
anyone save a superstar.

Pete

--part1_4e.126fcd23.27d809cc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello all,
<BR>
<BR>Let me say I have been impressed by Walker.
<BR>
<BR>For a long time I had seen him play..and was part of the anti-walker group.
<BR>But he really is the "real deal"...wow. When he is playing well I don't think
<BR>he can really be stopped. &nbsp;He is good enough to take us to the promise land.
<BR>
<BR>His three pointers aren't bad, he hits alot of them. Hitting 37percent of
<BR>your three
<BR>pointers is like shooting better then 50% from two point land. What's wrong
<BR>with that? &nbsp;It also forces the defense to run out on him..and frees up the
<BR>interior.
<BR>More importantly he loves taking them. It gets him in the game and makes him
<BR>excited to play.
<BR>
<BR>As for our needs:
<BR>
<BR>From what I have seen this year..they need a better point guard.
<BR>Kenny is talented and I like the guy - but he seems injury prone. I actually
<BR>dont think he has lost his skills, but his body is breaking down. He is a
<BR>skinny scrawny guy who used to rely on his enormous talent. Last year he was
<BR>pumped up..but now he is back to his normal self. Its a sad thing to see
<BR>Kenny playing like he is.
<BR>He was such a great player.
<BR>
<BR>Out of point guard they need someone who can score, &nbsp;break folks down off the
<BR>dribble and play good defense. They don't need a "pure" point guard. But
<BR>someone &nbsp;like that guy from Toronto Pitino wanted. &nbsp;They could also use a
<BR>stud point guard to replace Kenny. Herren, Brown and Palacio are all decent
<BR>back-up material, IMHO.
<BR>
<BR>They also need a good shooting guard, perhaps they could find a tweener player
<BR>to fill both roles. I think they should use their picks to pick up these
<BR>players.
<BR>That's a spot you can fill. The chances of getting a stud center are pretty
<BR>darn low,
<BR>unless the get lucky with some foreign guy.
<BR>
<BR>I think Walker Pierce and your Blount/Battie/Potapenko combo is good enough,
<BR>depending on who we get in the back court. I wouldn't trade Walker or Pierce
<BR>for
<BR>anyone save a superstar.
<BR>
<BR>Pete