Offseason swap

I still think this would be a reasonable swap. Then we pick up a physical 4 and a good point.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/shareef_abdur-rahim/index.html?nav=page

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/antoine_walker/index.html?nav=page

We give up 3 point potential in favor of better shooting & Ft %.

Strickland signs with Blazers

March 5, 2001, 4:21:45 PM
Strickland Lands in Portland
St Come here for the latest signings, trades and free-agent information . . .

Also check out our:
NBAtalk Daily Rumor Mill,
NBA INJURIES

Updated Depth Charts!

(Mar 5)

Strickland Lands in Portland  Rod Strickland rejoined the Portland Trail Blazers Monday, becoming the backup point guard on a team that has the best record in the West but felt it needed another veteran to reach the NBA Finals. Strickland, 34, was at Monday's closed practice. Afterward, the Blazers were expected to formally announce that they had signed Strickland for $2.25 million, the amount they have as their mid-level salary-cap exemption

GIF image

GIF image