RE:

Josh,
On what basis are you high on Moiso? All I have to go on down here in Texas
is the 20 minutes of total garbage time he's had all year, which tells me
absolutely nothing. I'm not sure i've seen him play more than one minute at
any given time. What does the coaching staff say about him? Can he
contribute next year? Is he one of those kids who will grow into something
special after 4-5 years in the league?

I'm actually pretty high on Moiso. I think the coaching staff's
number one priority this summer should be to work with him
for the whole off season, and play him meaningful minutes in
all Shaw and preseason games.  The guy could be making a
major contribution for us next year with his shooting and shot-
blocking.  He's a big part of our talent base, believe it or not.
The guys I would lose from this team (besides Kenny, of course)
are Milt, Potapenko (unless they find a better way to use him)
Walter, Battie, and possibly Griffin if he doesn't get his stuff back.
Even if he does, Adrian will be an offensive liability unless he
develops his shot, despite his flawless floor skills.  We need to make
room for Sesar, one or two picks, and a good free agent if we
can somehow afford one.

Josh Ozersky