Re: Atlanta Journal Constitution says . . .

At 19:56 6/29/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>Hallelujah. Could it be?

No way, the writer was just making sh*t up. Atlanta needs Kenny like I need
a hole in the head.

>Kenny's small stature and price have got to be issues. Lorenzen Wright is
>the type of cap anchor that could help balance out this sort of swap.

Isn't LW a Fedex Grizzly now? Besides, LW actually accomplishes something
(if not enough) for all that money.

>p.s. I said I wouldn't post anymore today. This was the last.

It's OK, Joe, keep posting. It's always an enjoyable read.