Re: Atlanta Journal Constitution says . . .

At 13:31 29/06/01 -0400, CeltsSteve@AOL.com wrote:
>Among the best point guards who may be available are Howard Eisley of
>Dallas, who disappointed in the playoffs, and Kenny Anderson of Boston,
>who is small and makes more than $17 million during the next two years.
>There are also free agents, with players like Toronto's Alvin Williams.
>
>"I'm not allowed to mention names," Babcock said, "but we will be looking
>at every possible scenario

Hallelujah. Could it be?

Kenny's small stature and price have got to be issues. Lorenzen Wright is
the type of cap anchor that could help balance out this sort of swap.

Steve, thanks a lot for finding us these out of the way posts and the
relevant info therein.

I'm not a list-Kenny hater. The issue is whether Kenny could accept playing
fewer than two quarters (24 minutes) per game in Boston. Even with that
amount, you'll be hard pressed to find enough quality minutes for Forte,
Walker and Milt. Basically two of those guys will end up with garbage time
minutes if that, when they need all the quality experience they can get
there (assuming they are up to it).

p.s. I said I wouldn't post anymore today. This was the last.