From: Kestas [mailto:Kestutis.Kveraga@dartmouth.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 12:56 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: three little maids from school are we....

At 09:55 6/29/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>BTW, if you look at this picture, you will see that the "tiny" Forte is
>actually
>the same basic height as the other two guys, a fact that I noticed in
>pictures
>of him standing next to Vince Carter.

Look at where his shoulder in in relation to JJ's in the picture. Just
because he's wearing his hat funny doesn't mean he's as tall as JJ and KB.
Also, wasn't he measured at 6'3" 1/2 or so at the predraft camp? Still,
he's taller  and allegedly more athletic than Dumars or Lindsey Hunter  -
similar 1-2 'tweeners' who've had successful careers.