Re: I'm on the Nazr Mohammed bandwagon

In a message dated 6/29/01 8:06:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
berrym@BATTELLE.ORG writes:

, I expect the Celts to
actively explore moving either Vitaly or Battie this summer for either a
point guard (not likely) or more of an impact big man.

Well, I'm not sure I applaud this unless the big man is truly an impact
player.  And if we do move one of them, I'd reluctantly bid farewell to
Battie.  Vitaly has that nice little jumper and, as someone said, is the only
one of our big guys who can muscle down low with the other big guys.