RE: [Celtic_Pride] Kedrick Brown

The interesting thing about today's news is the apparent certainty that Diop
isn't going to Boston. It's sounding a lot more like
Murphy/Johnson/Radmanovic/Battier and Kedrick Brown. Of course, if Brown
goes in the top nine, and Diop/Murphy or Radmanovic sneak into the top nine,
then things really get interesting. Perusing the mock drafts and rumors and
everything, it also is no lock that the Celts would take Battier if he fell
to them. I'm not so sure they don't like Kedrick Brown more, and let's face
it... how many small forwards does one team need? I don't know how to feel
about the Diop stuff. I know he's scary, but the potential seems too good to
pass up when you have two other picks. I'm hoping there's a little action in
trading up at the last minute. I'd love Gasol, but we'd have to get to 2 to
get him. Griffin could be there at 6 or 7, and he'd be a nice pickup. I
don't know what to think.

By the way-great trade for Atlanta. They add a proven star who probably
compares favorably to who they would have gotten at 3. Vancouver gave up a
lot, but if you see the guy you want, you go get him. That's what I wish the
Celtics would have done. They probably could have had 3 (Gasol), Lo Wright
and Brevin Knight for Walker, and kept the 10 and 11 picks. You have to
admit that's tempting.

Mark