trade

the Grizz getting #3 changes nothing for us, unless
the shake-up continues through #8.  I think Cleveland,
at 8, will spoil it and take Joe Johnson.  Thus, Diop
drops.

That's ok.  I'd take Diop and Kedrick.  Of course, it
cold be Battier and Kedrick.  The quotes from Papile
in the Globe (and Joe's excellent analysis) suggest it
could be two wingers, a la Johnson and Kedrick.  Hmm.
We could stand to have more speed and hops.

Good thing I have to work today or I'd be jello by
noon.  Cheers.  The Globe article assures me we will
draft 3 for us.  I like that.

Gene