RE: Wallace: On Portland Deal, and Brown

This is a little harsh considering Jeremy Jacobs don't you think?  Also the
Red Sox boss doesn't have to worry because it's not his money anyway.  The
Sox remind me of Portland.  Bags of money spent and nothing to show for it.
They are still a piece or two away.

I went on the Pitino good time groove as well until I realized how out of
his league he was.  Gaston spent big money on Healthpoint and Pitino.  He's
hitting .500 so far.  He has given Wallace and Papile 3 years worth of
contract to see if they can turn this mess around.  I'm not sure what
another owner could do that would be better.  If Jerry West won't go into
penalty money that tells me alot.  Cuban will learn too.  At somepoint the
IRS will deny his tax writeoffs because the team is his way of buying
friends to play with.

--
Jim Hill
MAILTO:jahill@leasingservice.com