BSG Chat on celtics.com

bostonsportsguy.com - http://bostonsportsguy.com

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb

Just a quick reminder that I'll be holding a live "chat" about the NBA
Draft on www.celtics.com at 3:00pm today (Tuesday the 26th). They actually
run these chats by phone - I'm on the phone answering questions as
somebody in the NBA.com office transcribes my answers - so it should be
interesting. I almost wish I could just type my answers but whatever.

Also, apparently some readers who thought they signed up for the BSG
Newsletter never ended up getting it. In a related story, the Listbot
service is going under in eight weeks; maybe that's why the technology is
a little screwy. If you have a friend or co-worker who thought they signed
up and aren't getting the newsletter, forward them this message and tell
them to sign up through the link near the bottom of my final "Feedback"
column:

http://home.digitalcity.com/boston/sportsguy/main.dci?page=feed0101

I'll send out something more meaty later this week after the draft. Until
then...

--The Artist Formerly Known as the BSG