From: Bos3332@AOL.com [mailto:Bos3332@AOL.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 11:22 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Wallace: On Portland Deal, and Brown

I got this from the newsgroup the author's name is in the message.-Tony

From: "Killian" killian@prodigy.net <mailto:killian@prodigy.net>
In an article on the Boston Globes website, Chris Wallace says that there's
no deal in place, that he does not see them making a cash trade, and that
the chances of them drafting Kedrick Brown are unlikely based on the fact
that they still believe someone from the top will slide.

Another interesting part of the article is the fact that after Wallace
re-signed with the Celtics, he wrote a 94 page paper outlining the necessary

steps to bring the Celtics back to contention within in 4 years. Finally
someone with a plan.

Mike

Check out the article regarding the plan here:

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/177/sports/Time_for_reflection%2b.shtml
<http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/177/sports/Time_for_reflection%2b.shtml>

Check out the article regarding drafting Brown, etc: