Draft thoughts...

The top ten for this draft is supposed to be set: Battier, Brown,
Chandler, Curry, Diop, Gasol, Griffin, Johnson, Richardson, White.

At least one of these guys will fall to the Celtics, maybe two of them if
someone else jumps into the top 10.  If these 10 are the top 10, I think
one of these three will fall to the Celtics:

1. Gasol - I'd like to see the Celtics get him.  I think the fact
	that he may not be here next year is actually a blessing in
	disguise for the C's.  If they have three rookies on the team
	(plus Moiso if he is at all useful), it will be a tall order
	to integrate them into the team all in the same year.  Letting
	the team continue to develop for a year and THEN adding Gasol next
	year might not be a bad thing.

2. Diop - His stock seems to be falling more than anyone else in the top
	group.  The Celtics may have to decide on him without getting to
	see him work out first.  Will he be the next Olajawon or the next
	Dare?  Only time will tell.

3. Griffin - If anyone in this draft is going to do a "Paul Pierce-like"
	fall from glory, I think it will be Griffin because he is a head
	case.  He was thought of as the top pick for a while, so I suspect
	that, as happened with Pierce, the teams that aren't in the top
	4 or 5 aren't really looking at him, and are already planning on
	going in other directions.  If Griffin doesn't go in the top 4 or
	5, he could slip all the way down to 10.

Micheal