Gasol, Brown and Parker?!

According to the draft pundits, it wouldn't be far off for the Celtics draft
to look like Paul Gasol at 10, Kedrick Brown at 11, and Tony Parker at 21.
Wow, 3 first round draft choices in 2001, and there is the possibility,
between the three of them, that none of our choices will have played a
minute of major college basketball and not one appearance at a pre-draft
tournament. Is it just me, or could Chris Wallace and Leo Papile be trying
to hard to "discover" someone?
Now I really like these guys and their scouting reports. They seem to
possess abilities and talent that would really improve our club. However, it
does worry me that none of them have tested these abilities against major
league competition.

Rohan Prashad