Re: foxsports on Cs and Kedrick B

At 06:36 22/06/01 -0700, you wrote:
>"He's very, very good," said the scout, who said Brown looked like a "big
>6-foot-6 ½ and very solidly put together (he's listed at 6-7, 223 pounds).

Thanks Tom!  Have you guys all seen the pictures of him? He has NO NECK
sort of like Rodney Rogers...or Herschel Walker. Looks like the kind of guy
who wears his game face 24-7 too.

I'm really hopeful, however, that Papile and Wallace have done an FBI-level
background check on this guy (well actually, that doesn't sound so great on
second thought!). Anytime you have a kid "too retarded" to attend a D-1
school, you probably need to talk to him extensively and figure out how
coachable he'll be a team where 1) he'll probably sit a lot and 2) play
third fiddle on offensive indefinitely. The Papile article was a GREAT
reassurance, because you know from it that Boston probably had access to
every first-hand opinion worth hearing about Kedrick Brown.