Re: NBA Draft 2001

At 21:55 21/06/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Some good comments by GM's on players.
>

><http://nba.com/draft2001/features_analysis/scouting_comments.html;$sessionid$JY5BBKG0XB5KVFMDAYTCFFA?_requestid=80943>http://nba.com/draft2001/features_analysis/scouting_comments.html;$sessionid$JY5BBKG0XB5KVFMDAYTCFFA?_requestid=80943

Thanks a lot for posting this URL John. Excellent. You even have Chris
Wallace videos, talking with that southern twang about Tyson Chicken and
Jason Richardson. I can't believe how talkative Chris Wallace is...his
opinions seem to be all over the Net. I wonder how much of it could
possibly be bluff? For istance, he said Tyson looks set to go in the
top-10. Does that mean he likes him or that he wants someone else to take
him and push a prospect further down?

It is also interesting to see video of guys like Indiana's Donnie Walsh and
Orlando's John Gabriel, two guys who have been doing their job pretty well
these past few years. Walsh could be in Boston's future, under a Larry Bird
regime. John Gabriel looks fairly young compared to the others.

There are also a couple of funny Dan Issel videos where he couldn't look
any mopier talking about Michael Bradley ("as good a footwork as anyone in
the draft") and Rodney White ("high on his list"). He must be bumming to
have lost his #11 pick for nothing.