Troy Murphy

The Celtics won a lot of championships in years past by picking guy's with
"team ego's" who "got it" very early in their career and always gave 110%
every time they stepped on the court.

But if Walker is going to play all but 5 minutes a game at PF is it worth
picking a PF when you have Battie, Moiso, McCarty already not playing PF?

<Jim

Snip...
> `Probably the most impressive thing about Troy - even more than his
> outside shooting - is that he has really worked hard since the end of his
> college season. He's a lighter, more fleet athlete than he was at Notre
> Dame, and I've really got to tip my hat to him because he's done quite a
> bit of work and changed his body a little bit.
> ``Not everybody gets that. That's the difference between many players
> making it and others not having a career in the NBA. . . . He went out to
> Los Angeles and had a track coach. He had some NBA coaches doing work with
> him - Kiki Vandeweghe did some things with him. So he's been very
> well-prepped. He's going to contribute right away because of, if nothing
> else, his ability to shoot the basketball. And he knows the game, and he's
> a hard-working kid.'
Snip....