Re: Could Ray get one right?

In a message dated 6/19/01 2:14:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
OzerskyJA@cmog.org writes:

See what I mean?  It's not like you need to be nostradamus to predict
these things.  "Next year we will lose to one of the worst teams in
the league, and within a week beat one of the elite teams in the
league."  "The team will get out to a fast start, because of Antoine
Walker finally coming into camp in shape."  "Shane Battier will have
the most immediate impact on his team." etc. etc.

Is Ray really ... Miss Cleo?

George