Re: Could Ray get one right?

A more apropos name for this post would be: Could Ray Get
One Wrong.

I've been on a hot streak, baby. Whoooo.
Moiso, Alexander, Gasol, Parker, the C's not  making the
playoffs, Kwame B as the best of the high-schoolers.
Yeah.

Now on a more serious note, I'm not sure the Celtics will
take Parker at 21. They seem to like this Will Solomon
guy, and he'll certainly be available to them in the second
round (i.e. picking up a pick and drafting him). They may
just do BPA at 21 or use the pick in a deal. But hey,
the more quality players in the draft, the more value that
choice has.
Ray