Re: sportstalk: diop has worst vertical in Chicago

If you want a scouting report on Antoine, go to the USENET draft site and
check out the 1996 draft.  The URL is

www.ibiblio.org/craig/draft/1996_draft/scout/sf.html#AWalker

A very interesting evaluation, in light of his career.  The only weird
thing to read was that he would be the 2nd sf taken after John Wallace.
You have to remember that everyone thought Shareef had pulled himself out
of the draft.

****dave

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu