Re: My Draft

At 17:21 13/06/01 +1000, W wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I've updated my draft listings and here they are;
>
>  1 - Washington   - Kwame Brown (PF)
>  2 - LA Clippers  - Eddy Curry (C)
>  3 - Atlanta      - Shane Battier (SF)
>  4 - Chicago      - Eddie Griffin (SF/PF)
>  5 - Golden State - Pau Gasol (SF/PF)
>  6 - Vancouver    - Jason Richardson (SG)
>  7 - New Jersey   - Sagana Diop (C)
>  8 - Cleveland    - Rodney White (SF/PF)
>  9 - Detroit      - Tyson Chandler (SF/PF)
>10 - Boston       - Joe Johnson (SF)
>11 - Boston       - Jamaal Tinsley (PG)
>12 - Seattle      - Loren Woods (C)
>13 - Houston      - Richard Jefferson (SF)

Do any of you think it could be Jason Richardson, not Joe Johnson, that
falls down to Boston at #10. Maybe he'll be this year's surprise Paul
Pierce guy. Richardson did get outplayed and shutdown by Richard Jefferson
in his most high-profile game of the year. This is what NBATalk said about
JR, not that one can read all that much into it:

http://204.202.129.224/nba/
(Shane Battier) reportedly bested Michigan State guard Jason Richardson in
the Atlanta Hawks "Superman" test -- where players basically continue to
dunk the ball until they can't get off the ground any more. And at the NBA
physicals, Battier scored highest on the lateral agility test. "People
checked their watches and said, "Is that right?' '' Battier said. "I'm not
the sloth that I'm sometimes made out to be. I do have some athletic
ability. Obviously, I'm not a Vince Carter or a Kobe Bryant, but I'm
athletic enough to get the job done."