questions

There's a lot of excitement about O. Cook, with most saying that only
his size and jumper are negatives.  I know that a lot of players
develop their shots in the pros, but how does a kid get to be
considered a lottery pick when he hasn't developed his shot any
better?  I could shoot in junior high.  To me, there's too much risk
in a six foot pg (he can't develop height, can he) who has a bad shot.

Same basic questions about the Europeans:  Radmanovic was said to be
fast by the European press and slow by ESPN.  Well?  And for someone
who is 6'9", what does "slow" mean?  And Gasol wants to be a doctor.
When is he planning on going to med school--summers?

I do think the short-term failure with Moiso makes it difficult for us
to draft a project with #10 or #11.  I'm thinking we may see
Tinsley/Randolph and Jefferson.

Glad to see we're having Tinsley in.  I'll rest with the judgment of
the brass.  Then, we might have to run them off.  Cheers.  Gene