From: Way Of The Ray [mailto:wayray@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 11:20 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Interesting Celtics & NBA Notes

Bill Reynolds says the word is the Celtics are looking
for another scorer....

The Washington Post says the Wizards are entertaining
trade offesr for Jahidi White, but they want a competent
NBA center in return.....

Tony Meija of Sportsline.com says the C's are hot after
Gasol, Tinsley, and Cook.....

Vlad the Rad is being considered by the Cavaliers
with the 20th pick, and they're having him in for a
workout, says Tomasson of the Beacon Journal.

Ousmanne Cisse's stock is falling because
he's recovering from a torn cruciate ligament,
says Burlison of Foxsports.com.