RE: Red Alert: C's Talking Trade

No offense, Ray, but didn't we know this? I mean, granted it's all just
rumors, but I think there had been enough smoke to figure out there was some
fire. I'm sure they're talking to the Bulls, the Wizards, the Clips, the
Hawks, the Warriors and the Grizz. Names? At No. 4, it figures to be Gasol,
unless Curry, Griffin or Brown slide there (which is possible since the
Hawks continue to suggest they'll take Battier). I'll take any of those four
guys. Griffin and Curry would help the fastest, but Brown and Gasol may just
have the best potential. Impossible to know for sure. You got this from
somewhere, so what have you heard?

Thanks,

Mark