Re: YES!!

Could be. But did we really lose a 7-game series to the Sixers in 1982
after being down 3-1? I don't remember. If that were the case, it would
have marked the third straight series that Philly went up 3-1 on us. They
had finished us off 4-1 in 1980, which is what made the following year's
comeback from being down 3-1 so dramatic.

It couldn't have been 1983 either, because I think Milwaukee swept us
before we could even play the Sixers.

Joe

p.s. I've got to admit, it would seem WAY out of character for a Philly
sports fan to act that graciously toward an opposing team. Anyway, I hope
the Sixers crush the Flakers. That would be the best way to kick off Summah.

-----