No Subject

If I came away with Diop (10), Bradley (11), and either Tinsley or Cook (21)
I would be ecstatic. I would then tell Toronto that if Antonio Davis is
determined to leave I'd give them both VP and Battie in a sign and trade
(even throw in Moiso if necessary). I know that AD is said to be lusting
after Orlando but they have several different directions in mind and if they
spurn him he'd be a great fit here.

5 - Davis, Diop, Blount
4 - Bradley, Walker, McCarty
3 - Walker, Pierce, Williams
2 - Pierce, Carr or Sesar, FA (with our exemption)
1 - Palacio, Tinsley or Cook, Anderson or Herren

Once Diop is read to take over then Davis returns to his natural position,
Walker stays at the 3, Pierce at the 2, and Tinsley/Cook take over at the 1
and suddenly we have a very solid defensive team.

Drop to 10 Diop!

George

--part1_a1.1677137d.285114d9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Remember back when we were all discussing the merits of a Paul Pierce for
<BR>Dikimbe Mutombo trade? Well with luck, Sagana Diop could turn into that
<BR>kind of player at #10 without Boston losing either of our franchise
<BR>players. And we still have the #11 to get a third wing scorer (or a
<BR>rebounder or passer for that matter).
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">From everything I've read about him I'd have to believe that he not had the
<BR>foot injury and was working out at these camps and for individual teams his
<BR>stock would be soaring. He could very well be the next Mutumbo ... or for
<BR>that matter the next Yinka Dare. Still, if he somehow drops to 10, you have
<BR>to risk taking this guy. "Incredible strength &amp; quickness" -- how often are
<BR>BOTH these terms used in a scouting report? His offense is undeveloped but
<BR>that wouldn't even matter if we added a scorer with one of our other picks.
<BR>He blocks shots and rebounds.
<BR>
<BR>If I came away with Diop (10), Bradley (11), and either Tinsley or Cook (21)
<BR>I would be ecstatic. I would then tell Toronto that if Antonio Davis is
<BR>determined to leave I'd give them both VP and Battie in a sign and trade
<BR>(even throw in Moiso if necessary). I know that AD is said to be lusting
<BR>after Orlando but they have several different directions in mind and if they
<BR>spurn him he'd be a great fit here.
<BR>
<BR>5 - Davis, Diop, Blount
<BR>4 - Bradley, Walker, McCarty
<BR>3 - Walker, Pierce, Williams
<BR>2 - Pierce, Carr or Sesar, FA (with our exemption)
<BR>1 - Palacio, Tinsley or Cook, Anderson or Herren
<BR>
<BR>Once Diop is read to take over then Davis returns to his natural position,
<BR>Walker stays at the 3, Pierce at the 2, and Tinsley/Cook take over at the 1
<BR>and suddenly we have a very solid defensive team.
<BR>
<BR>Drop to 10 Diop!
<BR>
<BR>George