Re: YES!!

At 12:56 07/06/01 -0400, Larry Taylor wrote:
>Joe,
>         You are correct! I was at the game and was amazed when the fans
> started
>yelling BEAT L.A.!

Excellent, Larry, now that's a true fan to show up on the enemy's court. I
guess that must have been 1984, the year after the great Sixers team came
together. The best part about 84 was that these fairy-ass, showtime Fakers
cruised cleanly through the Western Conference rounds, and CBS' Brent
Musberger was already talking them up as the Lakers Dynasty before they had
even won anything. Maybe the Sixers this year will also be capable of
putting on their hardhats and winning it. "Showtime" was truly annoying,
but the pink triangle and Phil Jackson are even more obnoxious.

Beat LA!

----