don't know

'bout the rest of you but i say go '6ers! i'd much rather see them win
this thing than the flakers. grew up watching the epic russell/wilt
battles in the 60's--havlicek stole the ball!--and i can have some
respect for them. but the lakers---never. moved to LA in 65. 'nuff said!

my draft question is this. is there a sure thing/real deal player in
this draft ala duncan/kareem/bird?  someone everybody is damn sure will
be a top level player/perennial allstar/hall of famer. if so, then do
what it takes to get this player whatever position he plays. talent
wins. ask red, ask west, ask anybody you want. talent wins, period.
everyone's talking about gasol. IF he's the guy then go get him. don't
let situations and circumstances keep us from getting the guy we can
build around.  whatever it takes....get it done (obviously i don't mean
overpaying). however, if this draft does not hold THE GUY, then we keep
what we have, draft the best players available and see what kind of
trades we can make post draft. talent...

as for coleman. no. don't do it. keep his attitude out of boston.