Fwd: More on the draft and Kenny for Coleman from Sam Smith

-- BEGIN included message

I say make the swap for Coleman, at least he doesn't complain when sitting on
the bench like Kenny does.

Also, I for one would love to see Battier, Jefferson and White somehow become
Celtics.  I watched enough Duke games the last few years and I am very
impressed with Battiers composure and how he handles himself on the court.  I
think he would be a great team leader in the future plus he is very
intelligent.  Jefferson is just an awesome player in the slashing to the
basket type that we really need plus he is very good defensively along with
he can shoot very well also.  Now White I am going on how he is talked about
by fellow list members here and also the fact that he plays in basketball
country along with the fact that about small college player from that area
turned out to be one hell of a good, serviceable player for the C's after
being relatively unknown, I think his name was Cornbread something, oh yea,
Cedric Cornbread Maxwell.

Whatever the outcome of the draft, this is the year that the C's need to put
behind all the misery that has beset this team in the last 10 - 15 years and
hopefully will help ease the pain of losing Lenny and Reggie.

Go Celtics.

Paolo Dellasandro

-- END included message