maybe this is just hitting me...

but could anything be worse than a finals matchup between the sixers
and the lakers?  I mean, are they going to raise Len Bias' and Reggie
Lewis' numbers before the game?

funny I should mention Lewis..I was just thinking about him.  He got no
PT at all in 1987, when we could have used the help badly.  Maybe
Moiso will flourish with the minutes, the way Reggie did.  It's not like
he was such a burning, fiery competitor at the early years of his career.

As for the DC for Kenny swap, I can't see how the organization would let
it happen, unless DC was rerouted somewhere else.  Chemistry is a
fragile, precious thing, and Coleman is probably the most potent carcinogen
in the history of the league.  He is a true low post threat, though... maybe if
they threw in the 16th pick, so as to make that trade up more palatable....
I don't know....

Josh