Re: More Celtics & NBA News & Draft Scenarios

I would be willing to give up next years #1, especially if we take 3 this
year or can move up into the top 6

Walker, Moiso, #10 & #11 and even  next years #1 for Bibby, Rahim and their

Then move Anderson for Coleman. Maybe a change of scenery and chance to be
the veteran leader will help DC.

with # 6 take  Gasol, White, Diop or Johnson all of which possibly will be
gone by 10.

and with 21 take a Radmanovic, Wallace, Hassell, Arenas, Cisse, Dalembert

New Lineup

Coleman, Diop?  Eze? Dalembert?
Battie, Gasol ? White ? Cisse ?
Rahim, Radmanovic ?