Re: can someone remind me why we're not talking about this guy?

I have been. He is a great athlete and may be just the type of player needed
to at least keep a Kobe Bryant or Allen Iverson somewhat under control.  He
has some work to do on the offensive side, but then as with most others  in
this draft, other than Battier, they are all going to be drafted based on
their projected potential, not what they have proven so far. He may make
sense at 10 or 11. Do we really needed to draft 3 more offense oriented
players?

Maybe it is wise to take the best player as it gives you more trade value. I
am still wondering if we can even fit 3 new players on the roster ?  I still
think we will possibly make some type of deal including draft picks or
Walker or Moiso.  Webber would be nice. I could live with Brand, Bibby &
Rahim also if we don't give up too much.

John