Re: national TV exposure

     The graph didn't come thorough on my machine, and I have no clue about
how to get it, so won't even bother.  You reveal a key in your presentation
when you wonder why the Knicks get so much time.  Lessee.  NY is the biggest
media market in the country.  LA is second.
     Seems to me that the indicators would be (1) size of media market, (2)
number of marketable stars, and (3) record in the last year or so.  Note that
the Lakers lead in all 3 categories...  and, in fairness to the media moguls,
the Celtics are a bad team, in a medium market, and have no real marketable
stars at this time.  Pierce could become one, Walker never will.
     It also seems to me that this is a fine time of year in Hanover to be
outside, away from your computer!
 - Doug