Re: Pitino's Problems?

You also have to remember that Pitino was the hands down favorite over
Brown by media, experts, and fans alike.  Brown has always had that 3
years and out history.  Pitino is still a twit IMHO, but hindsight is
20/20.

I simply can not wait to see the Ice-Man Joe Johnson in a real
game.  When did the Celtics turn into the Red Sox? It seems like (for me
at least) every summer that the C's are going to break it open, get to the
playoffs etc... but every year they seem to crush  my hopes.  Well I guess
that is all part of being a fan!  Particularly a fan in NE!  I can't
remember being this excited for a season since Pitino first took over.

Too bad living in Chicago means I won't see any games on TV.

Jason David Jones