Re: A nice bit of info on a Celtic fans love to hate

> From: "I am. . . Anonymous" <ktoreed@yahoo.com>
>
> Good post, Ravi.  Keep it up.
>
> Ignore that Paul M guy; every group has a village
> idiot.

Hold on there, Ringo.  Those well-versed in igtc list history know very
well that Paul M. would fit into the pro-Walker side more than any other,
and that he may, from time to time, occasionally butter his comments with
a touch of sarcasm.  Unless he's channelling the psychic energy of Bob
Ryan on a permanent basis, I wouldn't think things are any different now.

FWIW, I also saw the "Antoine as good guy" story and wondered, just as
Ravi apparently did, when it would get some play on the list.

> --- pmaurice <damekmo@teleport.com> wrote:
> > >
> > Yeah, yeah, sure. Whatever. We all know he's a
> > selfish "punk." We've known
> > that for years.

Another reason Antoine is a "good guy"?  Maybe because he never
beeyatch-slapped Bob Ryan after a game?

(The Celtic "Tird",
  Celticus "tirdius")