Re: Rebounding!!

i think this is precisely why Wallace is stalling on signing Khalid.
That 15th spot can be a real "steal" if used wisely and patiently.

Haywood over at Orlando is "quite" available (magic already got
Ewing/Grant/DeClerqe/Reid/Hunter). Wish we could move one of EW,
Wallah, Josip, Klack, 2002 2nd rounders for Haywood.

Michael 'Animal' Smith is a known rebounder but he got his bust ups at
Washington, so it is a "chemistry"  thing, if we sign him.

Olden Polynice is available too but he is asking 3-4mil. Funnything,
he says (which I agree) the market is paying 10mil for rebounders of
3boards per night, yet wouldn't pay him his asking price even tho he
can bring home 10 boards per night, "easy" (his words).

Griffin, I read is interesting Mavs and Heat. I wish we somehow could
"reward" Grif with helping to retaining his "early bird rights" thru a
sign and trade, but problem is we got a take back a player, which
results in a lost of a roster spot. (still no space for Khalid)

kevin