Re: 14 Players

I wonder if they are keeping options open as they may need to take back two players in an Anderson trade?
<Jim

>I'm happy to hold with the 14 under contract.  We could conceivably hang with that group until camp and see what happens.  Someone may get hurt or someone may be otherwise unable to play and we would know what direction to look from there.  I think we have plenty of horses to start the race.

So far, Wallace & Co. have hit their stride admirably.  I'm big on attitude and the attitude of the 3 amigorooks (or is that rookamigos) is very impressive.  Johnson has a great poker face; Kedrick smiles a lot, and Joseph F. shows great determination in his face.  Nothing like a honeymoon.   Gene