Re: El-Amin

I disagree.  Khalid may never be "the starter on a
championship team," but that doesn't mean that a
good team doesn't need good backups.  Or that a good
team needs all-stars at every position.  I think
Khalid
is already a better point than Palacio or Brown, and
maybe Kenny Anderson too.  If he can get us running,
and get our guys some easy baskets, the team will be a
lot better and much more entertaining, too.