about the 15th roster spot

saw somewhere that the Cs might just stick with 14 signed players
(incl Milt) and leave the last spot open.

I think it is a very good idea. OB's rotation is 8-10 players, so
signing a 15th player (like Stith) , to me, is luxury and wasteful.

I think having a spot open during season play is also good as we can
*catch* a *quality* veteran guy when they are cut or waived (due to
overcrowded roster or whatever various reasons)

I think Wallace/OB era is off to a good start.

kevin