Re: [Celtic_Pride] 7 mil for Palacio!!!!!!

<< That's a bit too rich for my blood.  Only a million more per year than re-signing Milt, but the length is a concern. I wonder if he would have taken the middle class exception in Boston for just two years, on the hope that he would blossom and cash in later? I guess he doesn't love Walker THAT much. - j.hironaka>>

But Joe, at least Nazr will now be in a position to treat Antoine next summer for some of their 4AM late night breakfast rendezvous at Denny's.