Washington vs. Boston tomorrow sold out

Just noticed that the Washington vs. Boston game is already sold out.
Perhaps more revealing, the game before that, Seattle vs. New York, is also
sold out.  I imagine people are hoping that Jordan shows up to play, and are
even going so far as to get tickets for the game before to make sure they have
good seats???

Our summer roster, with 5 signed or to-be-signed players, should best
theirs without Jordan.  Add Jordan to their team, wouldn't things get
interesting...

Take it a step further.  Perhaps Walker remembers Jordan's taunting,
predicting that the Celtics will lose to the Wizards every game, and will
make himself available to play in that game should Jordan do so.  That
would be just hilarious.  Ok, I'll give my imagination a rest now.

Francis