Summer league

I saw a few summer league games yesterday.

Magic played against the Young Guns and although a little heavier than what we remember him as, he still can make phenomenal passes and makes everyone better, just what a point is supposed to do.

Baron Davis, Milt, and Moiso were supposed to be on the young guns but were no shows. Instead they had Ed O'bannon, Tony Gonzales Terrell Owens, and Jeff Mcginnis among others.

Owens and Gonzales were impressive. Great chiseled athletes. Gonzales is a tough physical player who is pretty quick and plays good defense and sets some mean screens. He got caught block on a sweep on one where he took 2 guys out!

Snoop Doggy Dog even came with his posse and played for Magic's team. He is real thin but was not bad, had 10 points. I commented  the young guns needed Master P !

But I was most impressed with Jeff mcginnis. This is the kid we need at the point. He had a great year last year with the Clippers and continues to improve. he is quick, a great penetrator and passer. I think he is a free agent and would definitely be worth making a run at. He provides more offense and court savvy than Palacio.

John