Re: Duncan not a center?

You may think this way, fine enough, but Duncan himself said from day 1 in
the league that he didn't feel he would succeed at the Center position,
hoped not to have to be held to this standard, and when drafted by the Spurs
(fix!!!) he was so happy to not have to perform as a Center with DR to do
that.  These were all documented comments way back when that were discussed
somewhat but not much.  Most Celtics fans didn't want to here this smack
about the 4th coming in Green (where are you now RP?) back then, but it was
a critical issue now and frankly still has to be taken seriously.

So whomever wants to say Duncan isn't a Center, forget about them, he
himself has been saying it for years.  How's that coming from the horses
mouth?  He can perform however you think, but it his mind set not have to
carry the burden.

Shave my poodle!!!
Phil