Re: News: Chris Herren says "arrivaderci"

--- You wrote:
"If I were single it would be different," he said. "I would go to camp in
the fall somewhere and try to fight for a job. And I think I could get one.
But I have a 2-year-old son and another child on the way. So my choice, as
I see it, is either take a lot of money that's guaranteed, or risk coming
up with no money in the fall. I can't afford to do that."
--- end of quote ---

Good for him, he'll do better in a league where he's not at an athletic
disadvantage every night. One thing he may learn, though, is that "guaranteed"
has a different meaning in certain parts of Europe than here in the States.
Kestas