Nazr, etc

I will be happy to "hold" right now.  We have enough
new players to fold into the mix; plus, we don't need
to add that special player for a championship run.
Not this year.  Still, the argument for Nazr or for
Williams at point is good:  one good player could
replace two fair ones.  With Nazr we could trade
Vitaly and Battie or Blount for draft choices.  The
same argument goes for Williams:  we could let both
Palacio and Herren go.  I think that's the way we will
enhance our squad, by adding a 4 player and
subtracting a 3.  We have one 5 in Pierce and a 4 or
4.5 in Walker. Battie, Anderson, etc. are all 3s.  Add
another 4 or two and we're in business.

Of course, the problem is how.  But I'm not a GM
wannabe; I'm a scout wannabe.  Interesting how we get
attached to marginal players and don't want to let
them go--Palacio, for instance.  (joke omitted)

Cheers,  Gene